I was tagged by both Amy and Tammy to do the 6 Weird Things Meme, which I'm pretty sure means I HAVE TO DO IT. Oh! And Monica just tagged me too...
1. I love McDonalds food. I can't help it. I know, I know. How gross.... don't judge me!
2. I love denim... LOVE. And not to wear, necessarily. To touch. It's like my security blanket.
3. I LOATHE brushing my teeth. I think that's kinda obvious considering how much dental work I just finished. The good news is: I do it anyway!
4. I sing in the car. ALOT. To my kids... just because. And random songs too. Theme songs from the Little Mermaid, Alladin, Cinderella, TV Shows...
5. I miss my parents. Every single day.
6. I need to gain 10 pounds. I was losing lots of weight after my son was born while we were still nursing. I stopped nursing him about 2 months ago. I can't stop losing weight. I'm not even exercising/dieting. I eat disgustingly (see #1). I'm currently under 100 pounds. At this point, it's starting to become a problem. Isn't that weird!?
I'm not gonna tag anyone, because I think these are cruel.