What's Going Down

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Revamp.

Over the next couple of months, I'll hopefully be totally revamping my site. Making it a little softer, a little sweeter, possibly adding music and some other fun changes.

One thing that's not changing: my pricing. Isn't that good news?

And in the meantime, I've added a slew of new images to my site. Most are from new sessions, but a bunch are new images from older sessions that I've rediscovered and fallen in love with all over again. Go check it out. See if you can find you, or your kids!
(If you can't, it's not because I don't love you! And I'll be adding more! So keep an eye out!)
I've also added a new gallery for Interactions. Basically, my favorite part of my sessions are when I get to capture real emotion... and most often, that happens when the people I'm photographing aren't really paying attention to me.

I'll also be adding a fun gallery called Products. I have a bunch of wonderful products that I offer that I think people have a hard time wrapping their minds around. So, I'll be showing off some pictures of canvases, storyboards, and some mini albums. Some other great stuff too.

In closing, fun stuff going on the website. Go check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your website looks great and you do such a beautiful job!

Mia said...

Every time I look at your website I get jealous of every single one! We need to be in the same place some day so that we can hire you! (That means you can't move until after we're down there next year.)

g said...

Your website is amazing. All of your pictures are so gorgeous. It sounds like things are going great for you despite the FL heat. I'm really glad to hear it :)

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails