What's Going Down

Friday, April 11, 2008

Linked Up.

I finally (!!!) got around to updating my link list. If you find yourself on this list you either:

1. Are related to me.
2. Were in my church ward (congregation) at one time or another.
3. I've known you online for as long as 6 years.

Note that there are no photographers on this list... I'm working on another page entirely for that.

Have I ever told you that I'm subscribed to 214 blogs in Google Reader? You're just getting a TINY sampling.

And now, a featured blog:

Audrey! Audrey is my sister-in-law. Matt's sister. She rocketh. Check out the flipping awesome bitty booties she made for Lucas! She is seriously crafty. Also, she designed and programmed her blog entirely on her own. She's a genius. I mean that quite literally. Also, she lives in Hawaii. You know you're jealous. So go on over and check out my adorable niece.


Becky said...

those booties are so stinking cute!

Mary Taylor said...

How do you have time to be updating stuff when you've just had a baby?? ;) You're supposed to sleep when he sleeps, remember? Seriously, I just had to take a minute and tell you how adorable your photos of your new little one is! He is so cute and I can tell what a happy mommy you are to have him!!! Congratulations! (I love reading your blog - you are so witty!)

spacemonkey said...

thanks for the link love :)

Mandi said...

Thanks for the suggestion on the lens, Alissa-- you oughta do another post on your photography. . .they're oh so interesting. :) Keep 'em comin'!

Rachel said...

so happy to finally be on your link list! i need to update mine too :) it's been a while

Amber said...

I can't believe I've known you for 6 years! Well- and that you still like me after knowing me for that long.

Lee said...

dude.. you missed me on your list! I think I will be un-private in the next month. But yeah you missed me. lol. But maybe that was on purpose. ROFL. Have a good one!

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails