Seriously. So many things happened in the last 3 weeks. So much fun. And lots and lots of pictures. How do you begin to sum it up?
A small sampling of our adventures include:
- Geocaching for the first time.
- Playgrounds and creeks and HOT, oh my!
- A temple sealing
- A graveside service
- A baby blessing
- A water balloon war
- Root's Auction
- Gabriel Brothers X4
- Guitar Hero with the whole family
- Catching fireflies
- Blowing bubbles
- Sparklers & fireworks
- Tab's bounce house
- Bon Fires & Roasted Marshmallows
- MOVIES (none that I attended)
- Beautiful weather
- 3 Photoshoots
- Delicious food, and lots of it
- "Mother May I?" and "Red Light, Green Light"
- Hilarious Three Legged Races
- Making Clover Flower Hair Wreaths
- Running in the sprinklers
- Messy Haircuts
- Mischievous boys in the chicken coop
Where should I start?