What's Going Down

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Problem? Solution! & How this benefits you...

Do you hate paying a fortune for school pictures like I do? I absolutely refused to pay the prices for the AWFUL stuff they give you. I mean, PLEASE! I can do a better job than that! And I do!

Last year, instead of paying for school pictures, I sat Abbie down for 5 minutes and snapped off a couple of fun shots of her.



I then took that shot and ordered some wallets from my favorite cheap online photo place and ta da! Abbie had way better pictures to hand out to her friends. And I had a wonderful picture memorializing her Kindergarten year without paying a fortune for a hideous picture.

The moral of the story is that I'm here to offer this service to you.

The Better School Picture Day
Saturday, September 27th, 2008
9am - 11am at the Library Park in Lake Mary.
For $25 per child, I spend 5-10 minutes with each of your children. Just time enough to get 3-5 great shots of them. Your pictures will be fully edited and presented in an online gallery. The $25 pays for the sitting and ONE fully edited full-resolution file with rights to print. If you decide you would like all 3-5 files, the cost is only $20/file.

Contact me now to reserve your spot!

This offer is for children in preschool through high school! More fun examples of my child photography skillz:
tabicus

mr. poser

killer looks

gaze.





So, hurry! Space is limited!

16 comments:

Rachel said...

Great idea! I hate those lame-o school pics too. You'll likely need to add more time - you'll get a bull run of people wanting in on this fantastic deal!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

WHY MUST YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA???

*shaking my angry fist in the air*

Also, 2 of those kidlets are particularly cute.

Jen said...

Can you come to Utah and do the same for me???

stephanie said...

if i lived in florida, i would SO be there! rats.

Misty said...

good idea!

sheri said...

This, in no way, benefits me. Curses!
No really. What I wouldn't give for a killer shot of Kelly and Kyle together (and separate) So much so that I'd be highly likely to get me and the kids to Utah if you're there anytime soon.

Puddin Pie kiss the boys and made them cry! said...

I live in Florida and I can't get there, and I am LIVID about it. That is about 17 days after may c-section, I must give this some thought.

ks said...

If you're making a run to Utah, how 'bout a quick jaunt north to Idaho? I am sure I could find enough folks up here to make it worth your while... totally serious. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

Seriously, when is your next trip to Utah? I heard September 12th is a good time....

Emily said...

Jealous!

sheri said...

Don't listen to Sabra. I have a dentist appt September 12th. How about September 25th...then we can all watch the Season Premiere of The Office :)

Lee said...

I think I will steal this idea from you for next year. Although I love buying the hideous school pics.. I buy the cheap little package and then I giggle.

Arlyn said...

If you DID make it to Idaho, I'd round up my whole family for a photo shoot. Our family pictures for the last 4 years have involved a Kodak EasyShare camera, a timer and white clothes or Christmas trees. Before that, it was the Picture People in the mall. :) It's time for a nice picture!

But I won't complain about the school pictures. They aren't too expensive here and it's the only time I get the younger ones in an 8X10.

SCRAPPNMOM said...

I just can't make it! Can you come here! I hate their school pictures too. Spencer never smile right and they never check to see if his hair is right. HAAAAHH! Yes, it is a waste of money. So, don't you want to come visit?

Shan said...

great idea! school pictures are so lame!

Anonymous said...

Count me in!

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails