I think you know her:
I am just gonna cross my fingers and hope that picture looks better for all of you, than it does for me. Matt purchased me a newfangled LCD monitor and it looks HORRIBLE. At least until (hopefully) the Monitor Calibration gobblety-gook he ordered arrives. Otherwise, this puppy is going back! Sidenote over.
Some things about Abbie.
1. She has a name rule. If you're talking to her, her name is Abbie. If she's writing it down, she writes Abigail. I have no clue why. But I think it's cute.
2. She is slower than molasses in the mornings. Getting her out the door for school is making me insane. I've tried charts, I've tried tough love. Nothing is working.
3. Yesterday, a friend paid me for some pictures I took. In homemade cinnamon rolls. How'dya like that currency? Anyway, when I wasn't looking, my children, led by Abbie, picked all the icing off of them. Help me not kill them?
4. Tooth #2 and #3 (a top tooth!) are getting wiggly-er and wiggly-er. It is bad that I'm excited for that nerdy gap-toothed grin? I'm kinda sorta hoping it happens right around Christmas. So what if I'm cruel that way?
5. 37 pounds. Yes, folks. My nearly 7 year old weighs 37 pounds. At one year old she was just under 17 pounds. Which means that she's gained 20 pounds in 6 years. She also wears a size 10.5/11 shoe. So does Anna. They're nearly the same size at this point, and I think by next summer, Anna will be completely caught up. They already share all the same clothes. Except for special outfits.
6. I have plans to make Christmas Dresses for the girls. Wish me luck?
And one more picture of Abigail.
Love this girl.