What's Going Down

Saturday, September 1, 2007

I'm still here.

I promise! I'm still trying desperately to get caught up from my unexpected trip.

Abbie started Kindergarten! Yay! (No sadness here!)

Anna's driving me crazy with her constant requests to go to ______ (the park, the movies, the gym, grandma's house, McDonalds). And the only place I want her to go is to sleep!

Miles talks! Ask my sister, Rachel! He said, "shoe, cheese, more, two, hi, bye, and ball" to her on the phone tonight. He also said, "Abbie" today for the first time. You can imagine the giddyness that ensued.

I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry and dishes... anyone wanna come help? What? No takers?!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Me too! If you come do my laundry I'll come do your dishes! :D Yay for Miles!!

Puddin Pie kiss the boys and made them cry! said...

Do I have another reason to come to Central Fl?

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails