I. HOLY FREAKING WILDLIFE.
- 1. Carpenter
- 2. Fire
- 3. Sugar
- 4. All of which are in my house.
- 1. okay, mostly in my garage
- 1. Seriously, check it out. They're mating.
- 2. They fly around like that... it's truly bizarre.
- 1. Again, in my house.
- 2. Also, around my house.
- 1. especially when they've got their babies on their back and you try to squish them.
G) Citrus Rats
- 1. Yes, in my house. Yes, we're looking for a new place.
- 2. I like them best dead in our traps.
- 1. They look just like the Disney version.
- 2. It totally creeps me out.
- 3. But they're at least useful, they help out with item I.
- 1. Specifically on my back patio.
- 2. But more commonly dead on the side of the road.
II. LACK OF SEASONS
A) We've got summer down pat.
- 1. Woo.
- 2. It's hot.
- 3. It's humid.
- 1. Unless you count the two weeks in February when the weather gets into the 50s.
- 2. I don't count that.
- 3. You shouldn't either.
- 1. non-existant
- 2. I miss snow.
- 3. I like hot chocolate.
- 1. Seriously y'all, it's boring.
- 2. Kill me now.
- 3. I can't stand another year of it!
III. What to do with my children all day?
- 1. Have you seen this lately?
- 2. Got an extra $279.04
- 3. That's just one day for my family
- 4. That doesn't include:
- a. gas to get there
- b. parking
- 1. $10
- c. any food you might buy
- 1. really $$$
- d. souvenirs
- 1. yeah right
- 2. go to the dollar store
- 5. It's not really all that fun.
- a. you just paid $300 to stand in line for 2 hours for the Dumbo ride
- b. congratulations
- 6. Can you tell I'm not a big fan?
- 1. Everything is very touristy.
- 2. Also crowded.
- 3. Also expensive.
- 4. Thank you, Disney.
I could go on, but really, I'm just missing my seasons. Especially fall. Especially the leaves changing and the cool weather (that finally comes in January). I miss brisk evenings that leave your cheeks and nose cold and stopping in at a friend's warm home for some hot cocoa and cookies... really, all these things used to happen!
Sigh. Fall, why have I forsaken you???