What's Going Down

Monday, June 30, 2008

Some things Cute. Others, not so much.

You decide which is which.

06282008-5

Almost 3 months old. Still super scrawny. The kid has a great smile and those silly ears that poke out just a tad. Here's hoping hair will fix most of the poking out.

06282008-1

Have I mentioned my least favorite part about Florida? The wildlife? Ew. Ew. Ew. Biggest grasshopper I've EVER seen.

06282008-9

Yeah, I think we'll keep him. No, seriously, we will.

06282008-2

Mmm... Nothing says yum quite like chunkified milk.

06282008-12

The jury's still out on this one. For those not in the know, this is my "baby brudder", Matt. Here in Orlando on a business trip. He forced me to make three batches of cookies in the short 3 days he spent here. FORCED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my sweet baby boy!! Can't wait for him to come home!!

dastew said...

How come we didn't get cookies! I mean the pastry was good but I want cookies too.

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails