What's Going Down

Saturday, January 3, 2009

These are the faces of:

Happy Kids.
Happy Kids.
I don't know about you, but I always feel like a good parent when I let my kids lick the beaters.

Sugar High.
sugar high.
Doesn't he look just a tad crazed after all that cookie dough?

Fun.
01032009-16
This kid has so much fun with his brother and sisters.

Friendship.
01032009-8
Really and truly. They're friends.

Fatherhood.
fatherhood.
I can only speak for me here, but I think Matt likes it.

Happy.
01032009-20
She has had a great (3 week long!) vacation. I've played more "Guess Who?" and "Ticket to Ride" and "Farkle" than any one person should have to play in a lifetime. But it's been fun (hurry up Monday!)

Allergies.
allergies.
Matt's been miserable for many days now with allergy related issues. Poor guy.

Distraction.
distracted.
She was very intently drawing and was kindof annoyed that I made her look at me. Nice hair, eh?

Nerd.
glee.
This poor child has a lifetime of nerditude ahead. I can already tell.

What? Appalled that I've not made an appearance. Take it up with management.

HAHAHAHA!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Great pictures (but I expect nothing less.) I was actually admiring the curls in her crazy hair. I'm SO ready for school to start as well.

Erica said...

Your kids are so cute. I like her crazy hair;0) I am counting down the hours til Monday too. Although, not looking forward to going back to work. Ugh. It's a long time til Memorial Day.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Freaking cute kids.

TwinkleBee said...

LOVE Ticket to Ride. It can be addicting you know...

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails