What's Going Down

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Project Time: Fabric Bracelets

I'm a sucker for a super-easy, super-simple 15 minute project. Almost every project I complete must be able to be finished in one sitting. I'm fairly certain I have adult ADD and therefore lack the ability to keep interested in any one thing for an extended period of time.

I ventured upon the blog of the amazing Vanessa. The entire world already knew about her, but I've been missing out, apparently. I have grand plans for her tablecloth skirt tutorial. I've even bought the zipper already.

In her Etsy shop, Vanessa sells the directions for making these amazingly adorable bracelets. I couldn't help myself! Pattern purchased and within a 1/2 hour I had whipped up this fab bracelet for myself.


Then, literally moments after I finished it, I walked out the door to a friends' house, where I promptly left it. I couldn't go walking around without one, so I quickly whipped up a second one.


Warning: If you have a birthday coming up, you know what you're getting.

10 comments:

Char said...

Very, very cute.

Also, enjoying your new blog looke.

Char said...

minus e

Maleen said...

Dang, my birthday is not until January.

Oh, but my half birthday is in July :)

Are they really as easy as you say? They look tricky.

Sabra said...

I've been eyeing those since she first posted them. love. I'm glad you tried it out for me. I may have to buy the pattern now.

TwinkleBee said...

um....my birthday is in september. yes please! :) LOVE them!

Carlee said...

Very cute! Kirsten and I share a B-day in August :) We'll be coming down there sometime that month, Miss U & your family!

Misty said...

mmm....good thing I'm turning 30 in 2 weeks. ;)

Dottie said...

Hey, how do you make this? Can't find the tut about it!

Bielefeldt Bunch said...

made in china! so funny!!!

Becky said...

I have searched all over the V and Co Blog and I can't find the tutorial for these. Can you share how you made them? Or the link to where I can find the tutorial?

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails