What's Going Down

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Grubby Mitts

Ok, not grubby. But I love using those two words together. About a billion (not an exaggeration, I swear) years ago, I finished these mitts.
Endpaper Mitts

These were the most fun thing to knit.  I learned how to do stranded colorwork (fair isle) and I'm hooked. I've been eyeing up a set like this. Tell me it wouldn't make you just thrilled to wrap that around you and head out into the cold...
But alas. We have no cold.
So, instead someone else will be enjoying these. I bet you wish it was you.

Endpaper Mitts

I think I need to make another pair for the 4 days it gets cold enough... what colors would you suggest?

Endpaper Mitts

4 comments:

KID, MD said...

Pretty!!

Resweater said...

I love those! The colors & the pattern are perfect!

the MRS said...

i could use some of those right now in utah, we got snow today !

they are so cute!!!

MiddleMelansons said...

do you have a pattern??? i do believe i NEED these!! I live in the North East and trying to take care of babies with mittens of gloves is impossible!

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails