What's Going Down

Thursday, August 18, 2011

And Good Riddance.

Due to the nature of our incredibly long summer spent cooped up here at home, I was really about to lose it.

School couldn't have come soon enough. I'm not kidding. Not even a little.
Monday was the day.

 We all, the entire family, trekked on out to the bus stop.
 There was a great fanfare as Miles headed out to his first day of Kindergarten. You know, where he will probably be extremely bored. I was informed they are working on the letter C this week. Have I mentioned Miles reads on a 2nd grade + level?
 And ohmyword, I have a 4th grader. FOURTH. As in, old. As in, the originator of all that sass. Save me.
 And I also possess a 2nd grader. Everytime I look at her, I have the sneaking suspicion that in about 6 years, I'm going to be in a LOT of trouble. BOYS BE DAMNED!
And there they go! Buh and Bye. See you at 3:30. But I can't celebrate too much. I've still got these two waiting at home for me. 
 Herein he informs me that it is time for us to go buy HIM a Star Wars Tshirt. 
And my Libby Mae, who I'm fairly certain thinks Abbie is her mom. At least a little.

2 comments:

Melissa Lewis said...

love every bit of this post. I hope you are enjoying your time with *only* two of them home....

oh and your header is HILARIOUS

Cheri said...

Here I am laughing. Thanks!

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails