What's Going Down

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I had almost forgotten...

I love shooting families. And it's been over a month since I've done one. And I'd almost forgotten why!

When you photograph a family, you get a tiny peek into their lives. The way they interact, how much they love each one of their kids, and it just makes me so darn happy!

I had the awesome opportunity to photograph this gorgeous family today. Kids were cuter than cute and mom and dad were totally fun! Thought I'd throw up a sneak peek to tide the mom over.
Also, before I post the picture, I wanted to add that often, I will post pictures to my blog that are MY favorites. Every once in a while, a client and I will agree, but not nearly often enough... so I have to get my fix somehow! So, here's my favorite so far: (tons more pictures to work on!)


Char said...

Love it! Love the color of the wall!

Amber said...

I'm loving it!! Cute family!

Sabra said...

what Char said. totally fun.

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails