What's Going Down

Thursday, June 28, 2007

And they're off!

Leaving tomorrow for a road trip. Hopefully, it'll produce some cute pictures that I can share on my picture lacking blog.

I'll be back July 9th. I may or may not be responding to emails during that time. I will have my cell phone, so if you have that number, and are desperate to reach me... give me a ring.

I'll leave you with something new and fun business-wise.
My newly designed welcome packets. I'm loving them! This is your packet of information you will receive once you book a session with me. Design inspired by Jen Thompson.

4 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Drive safe! Good luck w/the shirring!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Have a great trip!! :)

Anonymous said...

ooo . . . these new welcome packets make me want to book another session right now!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

hope it's a blast. can't wait to see the pics. and as for the welcome packets, almost enough to fly you out here so i can get another one :p

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails