What's Going Down

Monday, June 11, 2007

Pictures from our mini vay-cay

We had so stinking much fun. Seriously.

Minus the part where we lost Anna for a bit. Honestly, there's no better way to make you sob than to think your child is either drowning or stolen. Fortunately, she was neither and instead, just lost a couple yards farther up the beach. Thank goodness for the kindness of strangers. I was seriously freaking out. I still get a little nauseated when I think about it, and she was only "missing" for about 3 minutes.

Oh right. Pictures:

9 comments:

Amy (3 Peas) said...

OMG I *LOVE* the one of you sitting by the ocean with your kids :)

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Glad you had fun! Great pics, as usual.

Anonymous said...

I love these....I will plan on having you do a shoot for us at the beach in a year or so : ) I can only imagine your fear you had...the longest 3 mins of your life I'm sure!

sheri said...

Great pictures!!!

Lost A Sock said...

Great pictures!

And ugh, losing your child... The worst feeling ever, even if it's only for a minute or two. Something that shoots from your heart to the pit of your gut... So glad you found her quickly.

Anonymous said...

Oh my- brings back memories of your brother Matthew-- remember?
How many times did we loose him? At least 8 times that I can think of--
Pictures are great- I love seeing the kids having such fun..

Anonymous said...

But briefly losing a child makes for good stories when they get older. My parents still like to list all the places where I got lost.

Phae-Jae said...

Beautiful shots!

Yes, that would make a mom's heart stop. I'm glad she was safe!

Anonymous said...

The pics are GREAT. A couple years ago we lost our then 6 year old at a family reunion on a lake. I was convinced he had drowned.. we found him at the next "party" over.. TWENTY minutes later.. Yeah, that's hard.

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails