What's Going Down

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

You say it's your birthday!!!

Not mine. My friend, Melinda's.

A couple of weeks ago, she asked me to watch her children for her while she did something truly important (I can't remember what). Since I owe her approximately 1000 hours of babysitting due to a certain Utah Photography trip... I can't refuse. Also, her kids are great.

I took that opportunity to grab a couple of pictures of the boys for a surprise birthday gift.

Alot of people ask me what exactly a storyboard is. Basically, it's a collage that I put together for you. The pictures are printed all on one sheet, in this case a 10x20 and mounted on a piece of either Styrene or Foam Board. I can't get enough of them. And my clients who have ordered them, are just thrilled.

So, anyway, Melinda's storyboard/birthday gift.
It pays to be my friend, eh?

6 comments:

Amber said...

Hey I'm your friend! ;)

Move to Utah and I'll watch your kids.

Heather said...

What a wonderful birthday gift!

Melinda said...

heck yes it does pay to be friends with you!! And not just for the photo skills and totally thoughtful gifts. Thanks sooo much. I love it lots and lots.

Alissa said...

hey melinda... the link to your blog isn't working :P

Parker Family said...

How cute! I am totally jealous! What a wonderful talent to have.

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Awesome :)

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails