What's Going Down

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Business News!

In the next couple of weeks, I'm hoping to open up my schedule for booking new shoots. I know. You're all jumping for joy. I'll be updating my website to include new pricing/packaging.

Basically, here's the deal, folks. I've got 4 kids. I'm beyond swamped. But I love taking pictures. And I love editing them. And I love my clients. And I've had so many requests for digital files. Taking all of these things into consideration, I've decided to take my business into the "Mostly Sells Digital File Packages" realm. Yes, I'll still offer prints. Especially the Fine Art Gallery Wrap Canvases and LARGE PRINTS that people want to entrust to a professional print lab, rather than your local Wal-Mart (please, if you print your pictures at Wal-Mart, never tell me.)

So, basically, for one flat price, you'll receive your digital files to print as you would like... I'm still working out some details, but get excited, because it's a big deal!

Also!! I'm looking for a couple of 2009 Graduating HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS who would like their senior pictures taken... DEEP DISCOUNT, baby! Contact me for details.

ALSO! I'll be running a contest in the next couple of weeks. The winner will earn a free session with me! So, keep your eyes out for that.

Also! I can't post today without this picture. I'm ordering this for my house... BIG.

11 comments:

Tricia said...

Dear Alyssa,please move back to T.O. so you can take my picture. Or at least my kids pictures, they are more photogenic. I heart your blog and your photos. I peeked at your hubbby's blog and I must say it is HIGHLY entertaining. So I'll save you a seat at church and you come back, deal?

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Are you sure you don't want to be in Utah the weekend of July 12th?

:o)

Alissa said...

sadly, char... that's the weekend we'll be in PA. Also the weekend that Lucas is being blessed.

Amber said...

Adorable!! I love that picture!

smart mama said...

thats so cute-- (i'd love one of those- that would mean everyone has clea n feet all at once- whew-

Lee said...

That is awesome! You are so busy. I am impressed with you having 4 kids, and doing the photo thing.

Lee said...

oh yeah I love the pic. It is awesome.

stephanie said...

that is a great picture.

are you going to be in arizona anytime soon? we could really use you over here. :)

Rachel said...

great idea alissa on the "digital files" package thing. . .i just made the switch and it's so much nicer. you'll be glad!

SCRAPPNMOM said...

Sooo cute! I love this. Yah, let us know if you are ever here. Hey, do you have any ideas on how to hang all these cute pictures. I guess I am looking for collage ideas? I have so many pictures, but I just don't know how to display them. I don't want it to be cluttered, so I just don't hang them. SAD! There has to be a way.

Brian said...

That picture is so cool.

Poster size on the living room wall should do just fine.

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails