What's Going Down

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Dorking around.

There's a new look on my photography site. Definitely go check it out. Mostly just color schemes and whatnot. But a new logo. One I'm really happy about... and definitely sticking with. I tried in vain to change around the template on this blog, but alas, I'm not really template savvy. I did change the header picture up there! Go me!

There are some exciting things happening with AE Photography. To let those of you who are interested in booking a shoot with me know, I'm booking about 4 to 6 weeks out and I'll be out of town doing shoots in Utah April 10-17th. I'm booking April and May sessions now. If you want (and everyone does) pictures for Father's Day (June's not that far off!), please contact me sooner, rather than later.

I still have a couple spots available for Utah sessions. If you're interested, please email me!

Enough business... more pictures.

This past weekend my husband's company had a Company Picnic. It was fun, but... it was just so darn cold!!! Yes, I'm whining about our 60 degree weather. There was corn on the cob, cotton candy, sno cones, several bounce houses, a dunk tank, a climbing wall, and face painting. And yes, we let her. It was her first time. She picked out the design and everything. Was quite adamant about which one she wanted, despite my pleas that she get painted up as Jekyll and Hyde. Snow Queen it was.

Well, we'll see how this weekend goes. Anna just woke up puking on everything. I'm sure I'll be knee deep in vomit before tomorrow is over.

5 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Abbie looks adorable. Love the new logo. Yay for photo shoots in Utah!

Emily said...

I love the new logo!

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Your site looks awesome! I think I like your greens and browns better than mine...hmmmm...I may have to rethink mine. lollol Keep up the great work!

QueenMeadow said...

The new logo is great! Abbie is so cute, as always. But boo!! on the puking.

Sybille, Jeremy & Dylan Moen said...

Abbie is too stinking cute girl!!! That girl can wrap everyone around her little finger I bet :)

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails