What's Going Down

Friday, March 2, 2007

Go Me!

I did manage to take some pictures today. And I think the only kids not photographed at the park were my own. I don't have permission to share all of them, but it sufficeth to say that kids in general are dang cute.

I did manage to finally pick out and pick up some fabric for Abbie and Anna's Easter Dresses. I'm really displeased with my in store options. At least, the ones I can reasonably afford. All sleeveless. And since we're not doing the sleeveless thing, it would be necessary to either put a white shirt under (not cute) or a sweater over (cute, but hot). Considering that it's already 80ish here on a regular day, we'll be needing something cool. So, I picked out a pattern that looks easy enough, and then agonized over fabric. Finally making my choice today.
The girls dresses will be the same, but opposite. Does that make sense? Have I mentioned how much I freaking love that color of green?

7 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

great shot! Love the color!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Glad you found some fabric. Can't wait to see the finished product!

QueenMeadow said...

I can't wait to see the final products. I'm sure they will be cute!

Emily said...

I love matching, but opposite! Can't wait to see them.

Lulu said...

That looks lovely...I want some! Will you make me a dress too? LOL

Lee said...

I love the color! So cute!! Can't wait to see the dresses made.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

i finally got my easter fabric, too! can't wait to see the finished dresses. i love matchy stuff :)

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails