What's Going Down

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Hi All!

Been dealing with one very ornery child who makes huge messes and refuses to be obedient. No, not my 18 month old son. No, not my 3 year old daughter. Yes. That's right. The 5 year old Abbie. Testing boundaries, I suppose.

Ugh! What is this stage?? Why does she feel the need to take her entire carton of yogurt to the living room, dump it on the carpet and then proceed to smear it into the carpet? AND THEN!!! with her yogurt covered hands to wipe the yogurt off on every surface in our house. Let's just say that I think we'll being going sans yogurt for the next couple of weeks. Argh!

Haven't really been taking pictures, but I'll share some oldies with you (oldies, as in taken in the last month.
Yes, despite the total and complete frustration, I still love her.

Edited to add: And a thank you to Sheri, who pointed out my total lack of brain power this morning and my horrific misspelling of "ornery".

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh no! sounds messy. She's a real cutie though.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

She's a beaut!

Allison said...

I love that first one!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

That group shot is TDF!!!!! Fabulous!

Matt said...

I think that's how God must feel about me most of the time.

-m mori

dastew said...

Good for Abbie, way to stick it to the man!

Your just lucky we're not living close to teach her worse habits than that.

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails