What's Going Down

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

To Catch a Thief...

Or in this case, not a thief, but the main culprit, and instigator of the crime. Let's view the evidence.
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:
Exhibit C:I think judging from the photographic evidence, we can deduce that Exhibits A&B, while seemingly caught red-handed (or white-faced), probably did not dump the offending carcinogen
on themselves willingly. Note Exhibit C. Her lack of death-causing powder leads us to believe that she may, in fact, be our criminal.

9 comments:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

doh! cute kids, though. :p

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

He he he.

Melissa Davis said...

lol, too cute!

sheri said...

Yikes!
and rofl

Lee said...

ROFL.. Oh my! Love that you captured it so beautifully.

Tigersue said...

I have updated you link on the calling all lds women bloggers roll.

Rosie said...

Your photography is incredible. I would love to take some shots that are 1/2 as good! I helped my friend with a wedding today-makes me want to take better pictures! I have much, much to learn!

Robyn said...

too cute

Amy (3 Peas) said...

hee hee hee :)

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails