What's Going Down

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More for Baby

While some women get on a cleaning binge, apparently my nesting takes on more of a crafting bend.

I could have sworn that Char did a post on using freezer paper as a stencil for creating "screenprinted" tshirts. No luck finding it. But there are many, many tutorials on this method and it's fabulousness.

I whipped this up in literally 1/2 hour. After I hand-drew this birdie, I figured out that Google Image-searching for "silhouette clip art free" will give you everything you ever wanted in the way of patterns. Next time, I'm totally going this route.



The fabric is what I used to Ruffle up the Bum of this onesie. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever, but you'll probably have to wait till baby arrives to get a better look at it. Stay tuned till then, I guess.

11 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Insanely cute.

ba and the boys said...

i wish you were my mom. id be dressed so cute.

Audrey said...

i LOVE it! you are totally an artist :)

Ruth Solter said...

That is totally awesome!!!!

Resweater said...

Adorable! I love the color too!

Minnarie said...

too too too cute! I wanna do it!

Jen said...

SO SO cute. Need more info on how to do it.

stephanie said...

um, design mom just linked to you. you are like, so totally famous!

and i've been loving all of your nesting projects.

Fantastic Five said...

So cute.

Crazy question....you left a comment on my sucker V-day gift idea that I got from you. How did you find me? Do you have a tracker tool? If so, can you tell me how to do that?

hjn said...

I have awarded your blog the Sunshine Award!
Please go to this link to snatch it up!
http://nobodyputsmamainacorner.blogspot.com/2010/02/mama-gets-award.html
Have a Sunny, Perky, Happy Day!

michelle said...

cute!!!! my friend was telling me about the freezer paper....can't wait to try it!

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails