What's Going Down

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sooo...

For those of you who are new to my blog (as in you started reading anytime in the last 22 months) you probably aren't aware of how the birth of Lucas went down.

First, go here to read his eviction notice.
And if you want to read his announcement.

Yes, that's right. Lucas was born just 9 hours after I signed his letter of eviction. As I read over it just now I realized that while sending a similar letter to this little girl might feel good, it just wouldn't work the same way. And so I won't. She's staying put. In for the long haul.

I'm 39 weeks today and I feel fine. Darnit. Yes, it's becoming increasingly difficult to sleep, but otherwise, I'm good. No swelling, no sciatica, really very few complaints. Well, except that NONE of my clothes fit. I'm down to two pair of yoga pants... shirts are just a joke. But honestly, the biggest reason I feel I can't complain is that my good friend Tisha is still holding in there at 41 weeks plus. Everyone say a prayer that little Paisley will have mercy and come soon... especially because I don't feel like I'd be a good friend if I had my baby before her and well, I kinda wanna have my baby. And ya know, sooner... rather than later.

And yet, here I wait.

7 comments:

Maleen said...

Oh, I understand it all. Yesterday I got my membranes stripped and they gave me some good contractions. I told Tyler we should get a sitter and go walking all night or do some other "fun" stuff to encourage this little one on her way.
Instead, he told me that I would probably want my girls birthdays a few more days apart. Darn his reasonableness. So I let the contractions go away, possibly not to return for a week. Must go feel sorry for myself.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I cannot wait to see your kid, but I'm glad you're still hanging in there and feeling well!

Hil said...

Is that a foot coming out the side of you!!

ba and the boys said...

you are a cute preggie!

Alissa said...

lol, Hil... that's where the tag is on the side of my shirt.

Moghimi Family said...

You look fab! She will be here soon and one day (a VERY LONG time from now) you will miss being preggo. I've never really reached that point, but that is what I've heard so...

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Hottest prego girl ever. I can't wait for her to finally get here. I hope she comes tonight.

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails