What's Going Down

Monday, March 5, 2012

2 sick kids + lots of cardboard in the recycling=


This awesome treehouse.

My sister in law, Audrey, did it first and so much better. But it was a good way to pass the time and provide my girls with a home for their 80 billion Squinkies. And after I finished with the cutting out and main assembly, I let the girls go to town with my scrapbook paper and glue sticks. They wallpapered practically every surface and even created furniture, rugs and a car.

You can find directions (which we fudged) and the templates here at Family Fun magazine.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Awesome :) We made another one since we gave the one i posted away, and it's become a great home for polly pockets and squinkies. It's a great way use up cardboard and to create stuff as a family!

Jenn Nielsen said...

What a great idea! Karlee is going to be all over this when I show here . . .

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails