What's Going Down

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Distortion.

I'm really jones'ing over a wider angle lens. Perhaps a 28mm or 24mm. Or even the Sigma 30mm 1.4. I really love the distortion of a fisheye, but I can't shell out for it.

So tonight, we decided to play with my flash and my (get this...) kit lens. A 28-80mm. I needed the extra space in Anna's room. So I cranked it all the way out to 28mm and compensated with my glorious flash... seriously, couldn't have made a better purchase.
And one more bed jumping picture.
Love the eye contact.

11 comments:

heidi~r. said...

Those are great! I love the jumping on the bed one! Great capture!!

Amanda Fish said...

Love that bed shot. I so need a flash!

Melissa Davis said...

Cute, look at those little faces! Cool jumping picture too!

Robyn said...

Love the bed jumping - awsome capture

KFphotography said...

I love the bed jumping one! It shows so much movement! Awesome!

Karson and Kami said...

I love the jumping shot! Such a fun picture!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I, too, love the bed jumping pics.

Amy (3 Peas) said...

LOVE the bed jumping one!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the bed jumping shot

Anonymous said...

ooops forgot my name....i love the bed jumping shot

Lei said...

the bedshot is incredible alissa!

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails