What's Going Down

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Just one at a time.

Have a bunch of pictures to share. Obviously I'm behind. But I'm only going to share a couple at a time. Drag it out for ya.

Matt took Miles on his first Father/Son Campout. Love that. I have a son. Apparently, it was quite cold. Miles little toes and fingers were quite pink and cold when they got home. Good thing his mama stuck him in a warm bath for awhile. Matt tells me that Miles particularly enjoyed playing with some sticks.



So, then today when they got home, Matt set up the tent in our backyard so that it could dry out/be cleaned out. The girls played in it ALL DAY LONG. I broke out the camera because we were having some particularly nice lighting.



And one more for today. A picture of me. Courtesy of Abbie. I'm doing something weird with my mouth... try to ignore it.

4 comments:

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Love that photo of Miles- he looks so pensive :) Your DD did a nice job taking your pic!

KFphotography said...

Love the one of Miles, the lighting on his face is great! Nice picture of you too, looks like you may have an assistant on your hands.

Mia said...

You are looking so good, hottie! Reminds me that it's been way too long...

Sybille, Jeremy & Dylan Moen said...

You are too stinking cute girl!!!!

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails