What's Going Down

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Trying out a new location.

Have a client shoot coming up at a location I've never used before, so I drove down with my kids to test out the light. My kids particularly enjoy this as they get to play at a park they've never played at before. And I enjoy it because it's a challenge. I love a good challenge. Also, when I'm shooting my kids, I can be more funky/creative than I would with a client.

Note: If you're a client, and you want funky/creative... Please! Let me know! I love that!

Poor Miles, left all alone.
Note: I intentionally chopped off Abbie's head. I love this one. It might be my favorite.
I don't normally take pictures of nothing. But I loved the way that the sunlight was filtering through the trees and putting a spotlight on this leaf. Didn't you know, it's Autumn here in FL.

7 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

I LOVE your picture of "nothing"! Great pictures!

KFphotography said...

I love the second one! The colors in these are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

oooh, the leaf one! it's like it has it's own little spotlight.

Louisa said...

Your colors are always so stunning. Great job.

Lee said...

These are great, I love the 2nd one of Anna. It is great! I like where you chopped off Abbies head, the shot is cool. Did I mention, these are great!

heidi~r. said...

Great shots! I love the second one!!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

LOVE the composition of the 2nd one-great color in all of them!

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails