What's Going Down

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Not the birthday girl.

Yeah, I know. But these are from yesterday. I've been swamped with Valentine's Day and Birthday... not exactly my most relaxing holiday. But it's mostly over.

I do have pictures from cupcake eating, and I'll post them tomorrow, but for today... you get Anna, being so darn cute. Poor you.


Melissa said...

OH CUTE pictures!

Kami said...

Awww, these are sooo cute!!

Vicky said...

I read your comment on Rocks In My Dryer - in the not posting pics of your kids post. After all the panicky comments I too began to be infected slightly, so it was with relief that I came across your blog and then to the 365 blogs! I don't post pictures every day, but I do post several times a week and usually a bunch of pictures. I do not claim to be a photographer but I do enjoy my digital point and click, and I do enjoy sharing my kids antics and our lives with people too.

Despite all the worry I do think that anyone could get a picture of our kids from anywhere and do awful things with it if they were really desperate, but there are a vast number of other photos out there, so why should my kids be targeted, is what I think.

I'll be checking back to your blog often from now on, as I've really enjoyed what you've posted! So if you see a regular lurker from Japan on your sitemeter don't worry I'm not a perv! And if you have time, come and look at our blog; I'm always delighted to have visitors.

Stephanie said...

I love that first picture with the sucker! Great catchlights and nice coloring. She's a cutey!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

I LOVE that 1st picture- it's fabulous!!!

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails