What's Going Down

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Now I realize why.

Pictures of Anna are the easiest for me to take for a number of reasons.

1. She doesn't go to preschool all day.
2. She always wants to cuddle.
3. She's so patient with me.
4. Miles takes naps.

I'm gonna be so hurting for subjects if we decide to put her in Preschool this fall! Miles is not nearly so cooperative!
And again... Color? or Black and White?

For some reason, I feel like Anna's silky soft skin just looks amazing in BW.

8 comments:

Adrielle said...

Oh, she is gorgeous! I prefer the color version because it shows off her beautiful skin and eyes, but the b&w is nice too.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

beautiful. and it wasn't so long ago she was NEVER in pics b/c of her uncooperativeness. So hopefully Miles will come around soon, too?

heidi~r. said...

I agree with you, her skin is beautiful in b&w...it looks beautiful in color too, but I really like the b&w version!

Louisa said...

I really love the color best. Her skin is so amazine you just need to show it off!

Anonymous said...

I am lovin the color on this one! She is such a doll! great capture!

Monica said...

I like both but the color is my pick!

She is just adorable.. great capture!

Lee said...

These are great but I really love the color, she is beautiful and I love the catchlights! How fun.

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Beautiful! I prefer the color version- her skin is gorogeous either way though!

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails