What's Going Down

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Boys.

While the girls are in school, I really do enjoy the time I get to spend with my boys. Lazy mornings. Staying in our jammies until the last possible moment. Naps. *Sigh.*

Lucas, at 21 months old has finally "mastered" the use of utensils. I use the word mastered loosely. He can spear things with his fork and transport them to his mouth with it. He can also eat a cup of yogurt semi-successfully with a spoon. We call this mastered.



And this little guy... well, not so little any more, but still my baby. Every afternoon, after Lucas is down for his nap, and we get a couple quick chores done, Miles and I will settle in for "Snuggle Time." At first, it was my way of getting to lay down and take a nap and hope that Miles would also fall asleep. And it worked! But now, as a creature of habit, every single day, Miles requests his Snuggle Time. Who am I to argue? Usually, I'll fall asleep for a quick 20 minutes and he'll blissfully sleep for a good hour or more. Love this boy.


So blessed. So. Very. Blessed.

5 comments:

Lee said...

Your boys are the cutest.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I love having boys.

And Campbell and I have snuggle time every afternoon, too....'cept he never ever falls asleep. Jerk.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

yeah, Seth doesn't fall asleep either. How do you get Lucas to do it? love it, though.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

I meant Miles. doh.

Jamie said...

I always loved that snuggle time. :)
(And gotta love that IKEA dinnerware!)

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails