What's Going Down

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jenny, Jason, etc.

As I mentioned in a previous post, my sister Jenny and her family were the subjects for one of my photoshoots while I was in Pennsylvania. I'm not sure if it comes from the great interaction they had, or the amazing lighting, or even the fabulous location we encountered, but it was probably one of my favorite shoots in quite some time. So, it goes without saying that I'll be sharing quite a few of these images.

definitely making my website

group shot

jason & tab

jenny & benny

tabicus

benny

shadows & light


I'm really so very proud of myself. And aren't they such a good looking family? Miss you guys!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Those are awesome!! I LOVE the shadow one and is that Tab? The older boy- LOVE his eyes. We need to hook him and Annika up in a couple years- if for nothing then the beautiful grandchildren.

smart mama said...

lovely- i dig the shadow shot

Jenny said...

The shadow one is my personal favorite. Thanks Alissa. You did an amazing job as always.

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails