What's Going Down

Thursday, August 7, 2008

So, I've got this kid...

named Lucas. He's pretty much the cutest kid ever.

And apparently, I've given up taking pictures of all my other children. You would too, if you had this kid cooing in your face all day long.

08072008-25
The kid LOVES to suck on his hand/fingers. Not interested in the thumb. Yet.
08072008-5
Us.
08072008-12
Did I mention that he's 4 months old now? Yes, we've hit the point of Exersaucers and the wonderful hip carry in the sling!
08072008-8
Lucas is a tiny little peanut of a kid. At 4 months, he weighed only 11 pounds 7.5 ounces. But he's of normal length... STRING BEAN!
08072008-2
He's discovering his feet and learning to roll over. Curses!
08072008-22
His hair is starting to come in and it's this fuzzy mess that stands straight up. It's HILARIOUS!
08072008-24
Did I mention he was cute?
08072008-20
I did? Well, good gravy, I love this boy.
08072008-4

10 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE his hair! LOVE!!! I want to hold him!

stephanie said...

darling. i love the pictures of the two of you.

Becky said...

He is so cute! I love his eyes!

Jen said...

He's absolutely adorable! That hair is great.

Amber said...

He is a doll! I love his eyes too- and the drool pictures...

Audrey said...

i love the hair. he looks so much like matt did as a baby

Cheri said...

he is definitely breakfast menu material. i just caught up on all your post as of late and was laughing thru them all. you do such a great job catching kids doing what kids do and the feelings they have. LOVED the picture of your nephew(?) eating the popsicle thru the net!!

Looks like your summer has been a great one1 can you believe it is already finishing up? I can't!

Jenny said...

So cute! I love the guy. Jason is surely attached as well.

The Sawyers said...

He has the most gorgeous long fingers... The pictures are amazing. I can see so much personality in his eyes, as if he's looking right at me and asking, 'how are you today?'

SCRAPPNMOM said...

He is so cute! I can't believe you have another kid! Amazing. I have to tell you that I am sooo done...I think! Hey Alissa. I know you get a lot of these but, I tagged you so you have to go to my blog and see what you have to do :) Have fun!

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails