What's Going Down

Friday, April 16, 2010

Fiddling. And a Winner!

Hey everyone... just fiddling around with my blog. I realize it's been FORfreakingEVER since I changed anything over here so, I thought I'd play a little. Most of you are probably reading in a feed, so you won't notice the changes, but if you get a chance, click over and let me know what you think...

I still haven't figured out how to make my picture stretch across the entire top... don't know what that's about.

Also, I did a random draw for all the awesome people who posted and let me know they're reading.  Congrats to Andria! Lucky #13. Shoot me an email with your address and you'll be the proud owner of a single sock... Kidding.

Thanks for reading, everyone. And for your viewing pleasure, I present Miles, being totally weird. 

2 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I'm digging the new look. And, I miss you. That is all.

Kim said...

I like the new colors. I don't know about yours, but with mine (which I still havent fix yet after re doing the page) to get your picture larger you either have to look through the html code, and change the measurements. or sometimes if you use photoshop to actually make the picture the length of your ..title bar and save it..then itll be the size you need/want.

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails