What's Going Down

Monday, April 5, 2010

Things that make me wish I had a boy...

About a year ago, I came across a fabulous clearance sale at Target. They had Babylegs on clearance for $2.74 each. I bought about 8 pair with the thought that they'd make wonderful baby gifts.

Recently, I attended a baby shower for a church friend having her first little boy. I remembered the Babylegs! But it wasn't enough to give a clearanced pair of Babylegs. I quickly grabbed my freezer paper and went to work.


It was hard for me not to keep this set.

11 comments:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

so freaking cute!

Anonymous said...

They are very cute and I would use them!!!!

Add a few flowers to the bed of that truck and let your sweet baby girl wear them! You could either paint them on using regular acrylics of you could stitch on a few flower patches.

Resweater said...

That is so stinkin' cute! Your friend is super lucky!

sheri said...

Dang, that's almost enough to make ME wish I had another boy.

katie@tulsadetails said...

Seriously cute! I am impressed!

Moghimi Family said...

LOVE this, by the way. You are so clever. I'm glad your my friend. You give me good ideas!

Jenny said...

so so cute.

ba and the boys said...

makes me wish i was preggie again!
oh wait...
very adorable!

Jamie said...

Ditto Sheri. So cute!

Lei said...

So cute. I was wishin' I had a baby boy today too, saw some sweet tees at Walmart of all places. Ack! They were cute.

Lorinne said...

I love these!! I must admit I'm feeling a bit stupid right now though. All I see for how to make this is "I grabbed my freezer paper"....? I have no idea how to make this. Help?

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails