What's Going Down

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Printed. Or the lack thereof.

I have to admit something embarassing.

I have never had pictures of Lucas printed for our home. Gah! Can you believe that?! What kind of mother am I?

Since he's now 2, I'm guessing we'll be keeping him, and I think it might be time. And while I'm at it, I might as well get some printed of the other kids, too.  Maybe I'll even try to get a family picture... maybe.

Either way, I'm having this one printed at least an 11x14. Love this crazy kid. And his big teeth too.

7 comments:

michelle said...

if you need a back up plan for someone to take lucas {like, forever}, don't bother calling us, just drop him off at our doorstep....we'll take him any day-big teeth and all

Moghimi Family said...

I love this picture!!!!! I know how you feel. I have ONE picture of Joseph up. Shame on me!

Kim said...

He is ADORABLE! And, I was noticing his teeth. I was thinking, "how does a 2 year old have big boy teeth already?" Those are some AWESOME teeth! Love them.

Resweater said...

He's too cute! That is a great picture :)

{Erica} said...

don't feel bad. I'm a photographer and make money off of those who get monthly and yearly pictures done of their families/kids. However, just this last December was the first time I ever printed a photo (family) for our own home.

I have folders and folders of pictures with my kids lives documented, you'd think I'd have pictures all over the place...

nope.

Carley, John, Cohen, kennedy said...

Dang cute picture!

Rachel Mowrey said...

I feel your pain...I made a goal of getting photos of my 3 year old up before the newest baby arrived in January. I accomplished my goal in the final hour. Now, to get photos of the new baby up! Maybe in another three years...

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails