What's Going Down

Friday, April 23, 2010

I Made This

Actually, I made it before Christmas. I make my kids each a handmade gift from Mom every Christmas. It's my tradition. This year, Lucas got a Felt Mr. Potato Head. Abbie got some crocheted fingerless gloves. Anna received a Sewn Drawing Pad/Marker holder dealy. And Miles got a tie. He wore it this past Sunday for the first time since Christmas. 
 It certainly involved a lot of ironing and hand sewing, but it really wasn't that hard.
And you know, every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man!

7 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Turned out darling!

Cheri said...

Cute,cute! When Jake was 3 he would have gone crazy for that tie!

sheri said...

That is WAY cute!
And if you were still in our ward, Kelly would probably go up and lick that fabric. Just sayin'

Jenny said...

It is awesome. Ties are one of the projects on my long list of things I want to get around to making for the boys.

likeschocolate said...

adorable!

michelle said...

lovin it!

Jamie said...

Thanks for posting with the link! You have no idea how excited I am to try making neck ties for my boys.

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails