What's Going Down

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm missing something.

I made this. Yes, with my own two hands and five knitting needles.
 Yes. I started this sock about a month before Libby was born. And I took it with me to the hospital and worked on it after she was born. I have been plugging away at it fairly regularly and all that hard work pays off, because look!

It fits! And well! As it should, since it's custom made for MY foot. I feel awesome.
Now I get to sit back, relax and enj....

Oh wait. Time to cast on the other sock and get moving. At this rate, I might be done around November, just in time to wear them.

10 comments:

Melissa Lewis said...

too cute

Hil said...

Atleast you don't have to worry about someone out growing them before your done! So cute! :o)

Unknown said...

my sister made one pair of socks and basically felt the same way. All proud and excited and then realized she had to do it all over again. But, dang! it's cute!

sheri said...

That is one awesome sock.

Ruth Solter said...

love, Love, LOVE the colors. You know, all winter long I wear wool socks.......

michelle said...

you ARE awesome! and that sock is sooo cute!!

Rachel Mowrey said...

HA! Where in the world do you find the time? So lovely!

Jamie said...

Cute sock! Amazing for a first time. It looks perfect!

Jessica B said...

Love the sock! Can't wait to see the other. :)

Melinda said...

Hee hee you are funny.

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails