What's Going Down

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Imperfection.

Sometimes, you take a picture that is totally imperfect: Out of focus, poor exposure, chopped limbs in the wrong places, etc, but you just can't help yourself. It speaks to you. Thus is today's image.

Taken at the mall playplace. Anna's desperate to avoid the camera lately and my ability to capture her while still, just isn't cutting it. Crawling away as fast as possible... hence the focus on her jeans, instead of her feet... (yes, I have a bit of a foot obsession!)
And in the briefest of still moments...
And yes, I'm still waiting for my 3.5 year old to grow some serious hair.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that is what the beauty of photography is...or any art...how it speaks to you! This is precious!

Melissa Davis said...

I like it! I'm a sucker for foot shots too!

Ali said...

I didn't have hair until I was 3 years old! My daughter when she was born she had more hair then me!
Love the foot shot!!!

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Love the feet. And I recognize that mall heheh!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

I'm a sucker for kid feet pics too! :)

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails