What's Going Down

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hodge Podge - Picture Catchup

Sometimes, I just don't blog as much as I'm sure some of you would like.

We're in a maelstrom of end-of-school activities that had me running all last week.

Matt's company picnic was a couple Saturdays ago and it was HOT. Like 96 degrees hot. As in, I felt myself getting trembly and nauseated toward the end, despite plenty of cold beverages and even a pavilion. It was just TOO hot to be outside expending energy that day.



But the kids had a good time. And how could they not, with sno cones and face painters and pony rides and cotton candy and and and!

Even Lucas managed to enjoy a corndog. Gross!

But isn't he the silliest cute thing?
And I captured these two images:


WORTH IT!

And also... the real reason it was a good time:

Matt's first time riding a horse. The girl helping had the horse break out in a slow run (don't know technical horse jargon.) Matt's been seeing the chiropractor ever since. Old fart.

3 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Fun! I wonder why BC's company doesn't have a picnic....

Jason, Tiffany, and the Crew said...

How fun! Your kids are so darn cute! Hope Matt has recovered from the rigorous ride :). By the way I absolutely loved the post about you...you are gorgeous and hilarios...I give that post a perfect 10 :) -Tiffany

Maleen said...

96 degrees eh? This is to get back at you for having green grass in the winter.
It looked like a ton of fun. I am a huge sucker for face painting. I really should make my own kit and take it everywhere I go. Maybe I will...
Lucas is looking great. There is nothing wrong with a corn dog every now and then.

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails