What's Going Down

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Let's Give Em Something to Blog About...

I really wish I had an even mildly entertaining reason to blog. Life, as we know it, continues on and we just keep plugging on.

We did actually go to visit my parents for about a week... and yet, I didn't take a single picture. Matt took a couple, so I'll probably (maybe.) post some of them later.

I am hoping to blog at least three times in the next week, so just in case anyone is actually still reading here, there MIGHT be something interesting to read. We'll see.

Blah. Sorry.

7 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Where have you been??

Alissa said...

nowhere! isn't that sad!?

Melinda said...

Oh good to know you're not dead. :)

sheri said...

I've missed you! And I can't BELIEVE you didn't take a single picture...PA in the fall? You're crazy, woman!
Word verification: dweep

elizabeth said...

Miss hearing /reading from you!

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading! Can't wait to read an update about the little bun in the oven.

Jen said...

Still reading here.

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails