What's Going Down

Thursday, February 12, 2009

In which I earn the title "Cruelest Mom Ever"

You know you're my kind of "mean mom" if you've ever taken pictures like these.
02112009-1
You know. Just for posterity's sake.
02112009-2
So I can attest to how dirty he can get while eating his breakfast.
02112009-6
That mixture of yogurt, crusted snot and last night's dinner is really attractive.
02112009-3
But wait. What's this face?
02112009-4
Oh no. It's definitely THAT face. But instead of having some decency...
02112009-5
You just keep shooting.
02112009-8
You know, for posterity's sake.
Oh, come on! You know you look like this while pooping too!)
02112009-7
Don't we all feel better afterwards? I know I do.

6 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

ROFL!

At least you didn't bust out your Flip and video it?

Mia said...

Love it!

My favorite is when they follow it up with a hand swipe. Gets the food and snot in the hair and ears. Always when you're running late for preschool drop-off.

i said...

i found your blog through amber. i'm having fun here. love the pictures. btw, my kids boogers are EVEN nastier than that. :) adorable!!

Amy G. said...

Sorry -he's too cute. I'm a mean mom too... have you not seen the pic of Hayden attacking his lollipop?

sheri said...

He's freakin cute, but my stomach is already a mess and the snot didn't help it much, lol! Thanks for that. :)

Jenny said...

I think I must have also earned that title by taking similar pictures of my crying snotty tired Benton. Actually, come to think about it, I think Jason took the pictures, so I'm safe.

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails