What's Going Down

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fun with Friends.

Something I've learned. There are times in your life when you will just not have very many close friends. And you will get by.
But there will be times when you have so many close friends that you feel so blessed beyond measure and can't understand what you might have done right to deserve these people.

This post is about now. About my time of abundance.

I have the most amazing friends.

Friends I can scrapbook with.
Friends I can laugh with.
Friends I can cry with.
Friends I can share the most intimate details of my life with.
Friends I can share the most mundane details of my life with.
Friends who will watch my kids without a second thought.
Friends who I will do the same for.
Friends who I can call on the phone and talk to about absolutely nothing for so long that I go way over my cell minutes for the month and my husband threatens to take away my phone. Oops.
Friends who will come over for a BBQ with very short notice.
Friends who invite me to swim at their house.
Friends who live close. And sadly,
Friends who live far away too.
Friends who love me.
Friends who I love desperately.


I'm definitely experiencing a time of friendship gluttony. And I'm loving every minute of it.

Don't think that just because you're not in this picture, that you're not one of my friends mentioned above. You totally are. I just don't have a picture with you. Perhaps we should remedy that.

No comments:

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails