What's Going Down

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Christmas Ahoy!

The route I've decided to go this year for Christmas Sessions is a fun one, so hold onto your hats.

CHRISTMAS MINI-SESSIONS - $300

You receive:
A 30 minute session for your family!
10-15 images in an online gallery
1 - 8x10
4 - 5x7s
50 Custom Designed Holiday Cards
OR
The Digital Rights to ONE image to have printed wherever the heck you want.

These sessions will be taking place ONLY on October 7th and October 14th. The location is Wekiva Springs State Park in Longwod, FL. Times start at 8:00am.

I am only offering 4 sessions per day for a total of 8 slots for this particular deal.

There are a whole bunch of details that I'll send those of you who are interested. Just shoot me an email!

Also a note that if you want Christmas pictures, I will not be scheduling any Christmas sessions after November 15th. So, if you want your pictures in time for Christmas, hurry! From November 15th through the New Year I will only be accepting maternity and newborn clients. If you are pregnant and wanting either/or both of those portraits, please contact me as soon as possible so that I can have an approximate date in mind for those new arrivals!

No comments:

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails