What's Going Down

Thursday, February 28, 2008

For Photographers!

I know there are quite a few of you out there who read my blog and I just wanted to pass along this awesome deal!

I don't know about you, but designing greeting cards and birth announcements is NOT my forte. Enter Tammy. She rocks my world.

She designed these totally awesome sets of Birth Announcements, making my life INFINITELY easier.
And honestly! That price can't be beat. I'm headed over there right now to get some for myself. See you there!

4 comments:

Hil said...

Those are so cute!! 45 days!!! I think the little baby should be stuffed tight in the that little widget by now, it hasn't grown!

Rachel said...

You always find the most adorable things! I'm gonna take a peek!

mindy said...

I just found your blog and I have the admit that I have had so much fun reading it. Not only do you take awesome photos, but your blog makes for a very entertaining read!! i'll be back for sure.

Nicole said...

Alissa!!! I'm so glad you found me! Congrats on the pregnancy and good luck with the end. My second was 4 weeks early and 7lbs 6 oz!! It was great! The blog is adorable and I can't believe Abbie is 6! I'm gonna add your blog to my "blogging buddies" and please keep in touch! Where are you guys moving to??

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails