What's Going Down

Monday, November 3, 2008

Time is Flying.

Not only is there less than a month until Thanksgiving and less than two to Christmas, but Lucas just turned 7 months old. More than half a year. I miss the newborn him.

But really, we're loving our Lukie. The other kids have the ability to make him SO happy.


And considering that he's probably not yet 13 pounds (sigh!!), he doesn't have all that lame chub holding him down.



And so, we have crawling. He started about 2 weeks ago. Children should not be mobile at 6 months old. So wrong.

He's also got something else to show you:
teefs

Yes, both bottom teeth. It's really unfair the way he's growing up all at once. RUDE.

9 comments:

Mia said...

I am so incredibly jealous of those teeth! He'll be eating table foods before Edward.

Brian said...

That is AWESOME! Kid is crackin' me up with his laughter. Although, I have to ask, is he a big fan of Footloose?

sheri said...

Totally rude! Sheesh.

Jenny said...

What a cutie.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I, too, am missing the newborn-ness of my baby.

Lucas is SO sweet. My condolences to yer boobs re: the teeth. That onesie rocks (tee hee). Ane we also use candy to motivate Bennett to crawl. ROFL.

Rachelle said...

I can't take it! Your kids are adorable. Why don't we live closer? I need a new family picture!

Jen said...

What a cutie he is!!

Audrey said...

i cannot believe he is crawling already! must be the missing baby fat :)

Anonymous said...

He's growing up so fast! I love the laughing!

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails