What's Going Down

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fostering Creativity

 Our children LOVE to create. Most children do. Left to their own devices, they will hide away in their makeshift craft room (read: upstairs bathroom) and create all manner of posters, advertisements and whatever else their mammoth sized imaginations catch upon. Three times in the last three weeks, it was a puppet/play.
(Pardon the horrible photography, it was very dark.)
Please note that it is only acceptable that I took these pictures because the play was free to attend. I am strict about my copyright violations. The small post script advises one to sit on the couch. My favorite part, however, is the opportunity they took to practice their ampersand.
It was actually quite good and I was really surprised at the level of detail they remembered from the story.
Since then, we have enjoyed "Nephi Builds a Boat" and "The Three Little Pigs". I'm really glad to know that my children still enjoy the simple things.

No comments:

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails