What's Going Down

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Cradle

I mentioned the cradle that my dad made for us, a couple of weeks ago. I finally got around to taking some proper pictures of my dad's amazing handiwork and I wanted to show everyone how lucky I am. (This is MY blog. I'm allowed to brag!)



I wanted to add that Libby sleeps in it every night and it makes me so happy knowing that she's got a bed of her own (Lucas still occupies the crib, and will till the end of time if I have my say).

And finally, the picture that my dad has requested.
And if any of you feel like you must absolutely have one too, I believe he sells them.

3 comments:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

holy cow, I'd brag, too. that is gorgeous. and so is the baby (she looks so much like Anna!)

Moghimi Family said...

beautiful. (the baby and the bed.)

Jenny said...

so jealous

Read More

Related Posts with Thumbnails